Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 179 - The Yarn Shop is closed today! Time for another adventure.

While spending a wonderful week in the Yarn Shop getting things spruced up and adding new products daily! I have spent some time reading all the wonderful blogs of people that I have met, or yet to meet. And there are spring babies everywhere. It's so new to me and exciting. But to the people that have been doing this for years.....they are just as excited, if not more than me. Okay, yes more than me....they are "their" animals, that they have been taking care of...part of the family, so to speak. So, I am off to find another adventure....not too far from my backyard......where? Well, I guess you will have to wait and see! I promise it will be well worth it!
And lot's of pics. Just a FYI.....I post about 5-10 or so pics....from each trip, but I take about 200-300 pics. You just get to see my favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment