Thursday, November 3, 2011

FIBER FRIDAY or Winter is NOT here yet!!!

Meeting today 4-7 pm.....time to get your knitting projects


 organized.....shake off the rainy blues and get your knit on!


Lizzy and I will be at 365 Days on a Farm Yarn Shop waiting


 for you! 



Don't forget tomorrows pot luck ..just in time for the fall 


season! Friday 6 pm till whenever! Lots of goodies will be 


there....Bring a beverage of your choice! Scott was thinking 


Mojitos! He just might have something there! 


I was thinking of calling it "WINTER IS NOT HERE YET"


denial party! what do you think???? Is there an umbrella in


my drink? RSVP 563-285-9985

1 comment:

  1. Sure enjoyed visiting your ship for the first time during the MRVAD, and especially want to thank you for the spinning demo!!! I posted the pix I took while in your shop on my blog.
    Kindest Regards, OM girl

    ReplyDelete