Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grand Opening June 11th, 2011


Our Grand Opening was a huge success.
A little Yarn Bombing in Honor of International Yarn Bombing Day!!!!!!!













Cars and Semi Trucks were not exempt!!!



Cake and a delicious Pot Luck!!!
World Wide Knit In Public Day Too!!!!!!


Lots of wonderful talented Fiber Artists from all over Quad City area!
Even Local Eldridge Folks!!!!

So much talent and enthusiasm to share!!!


















































A Grand Opening is our way of saying thank you to all our friends and members of THE ELDRIDGE KNITTING NOOK.....for emotional support!!!! I love the shop and having a place for everyone to gather and meet!



















When customers are truly friends first,......things are a success!
Thank you everyone!
Posted by Picasa                                     You know when a spouse (fiancee') shows up, it's a good Day!!!
Laura's "Paul" was here too!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I would I would have given ANYTHING to be there! I'm starved for yarn stores. Nothing really here, or in the city. Nothing like what I have to wait to find, up in NH every summer. Trying to pick out yarns online, but not easy. Anyway, congratulations! Let me know if you start selling on line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the well wishes, I wish you were near too!! I will start selling online, give me just 2 months or so, and I will get it there!! We just had a drop spindle class today...fun fun fun.
    we will be selling fiber online too! stay in touch Sandra.....
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete